2022 Fiesta Medal Announced
If you live in San Antonio, then you know Fiesta is right around the corner – it kicks off March 31 through April 10. This means, it’s time to unveil another beautiful Methodist Healthcare Ministries Fiesta medal.
Our 2022 Fiesta medal design highlights our commitment to supporting resilient families and thriving communities by advancing health equity across South Texas. As you turn the dial on your Fiesta medal, you’ll see through a heart-shaped window which beautifully illustrates our passion for serving our communities. Inside the heart-shaped window, you’ll see different icons symbolizing our services and programs, including:
- The Stethoscope: Providing high-quality clinical care services for patients
- The Community: Contributing to overall health and well-being of communities through long-term collaboration
- The Church: Building relationships with churches and faith communities of all denominations to advance health and well-being
- The Handshake: Partnering with others to lead efforts to improve community health and well-being
- The Plant: Strengthening underserved communities through strategic grant-making
- The Family: Supporting resilient individuals and families
As a special treat, we are giving one of medals away to a lucky follower through a social media giveaway!
The rules to enter are:
- Like our posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Follow @MHMSTX on Facebook and Instagram
- Tag a fiesta-loving friend (each tag is one entry)
The giveaway will end on Friday, April 1 at 11:59 PM. We will announce the winner on Monday, April 4 via the comments section on the post on Facebook and Instagram!
We’re excited to celebrate Fiesta 2022! Stay safe, everyone!
Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc. is a private, faith-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating access to health care for the uninsured through direct services, community partnerships and strategic grant-making in 74 counties across South Texas. Guided by its mission of "Serving Humanity to Honor God," Methodist Healthcare Ministries’ vision is to be the leader for improving wellness of the least served. The mission also includes Methodist Healthcare Ministries' one-half ownership of the Methodist Healthcare System, the largest healthcare system in South Texas, which creates a unique avenue to ensure that it continues to be a benefit to the community by providing quality care to all and charitable care when needed. For more information, visit www.mhm.org.