Active Team Challenge Seminar Trivia: Round Two
Test your knowledge for a chance to win health and wellness prizes!
Last week the Working Out at Work video seminar was added to www.mhmbewell.com.
This video stressed the importance monitoring your dietary intake along with providing special tips on healthy eating and nutrition. Now is the time to test your knowledge by participating in the Active Team Challenge Video Seminar Trivia!
Answer the following Supercharging Your Nutrition trivia questions correctly to be entered into a drawing to receive a special health and wellness prize. Three winners will be selected.
Supercharging Your Nutrition: Seminar Trivia
1. Which of the following are health benefits of consuming fruits and vegetables?
- a.) better immune system functioning
- b.) weight management
- c.) lower risk of certain cancers
- d.) lower risk of heart disease
- e. all of the above
2. In order to provide any health benefits, dark chocolate should contain what percentage of cocoa?
- a.) 50-55%
- b.) 60-65%
- c.) 70-75%
- d.) chocolate provides no health benefits
3. How many servings of fruit and vegetables should you consume per day?
- a.) 2
- b.) 3
- c.) 4
- d.) 5+
Use the Comment feature below to submit your answers. If you have a Facebook account you can submit your answers on the MHM Facebook page as a wall post.
Deadline to submit your answers is Wednesday, September 19, 2012.
Note: The Active Team Challenge Seminar Trivia is open to MHM team members only. Correct answers will be submitted into a drawing to select three winners.