Virtual Camp Wesley
Due to the ongoing need to practice social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Methodist Healthcare Ministries will not be offering its usual Camp Wesley summer program. However, Methodist Healthcare Ministries' Recreation & Enrichment team has developed a new free 'virtual' camp experience that children can participate from the safety and comfort of their own homes. Each class will be unique and designed so campers can participate with materials typically already available in their homes. Join us for fun and learning starting June 22. See the details below.
- Virtual Camp Wesley (60 minutes)
- Classes run Monday, June 22 thru Friday, August 14 beginning at 1 p.m every weekday
- Classes are free to the public, but registration is required
- K-8th kids can participate in activities with just a little bit of supplies.
- Activities can be altered to be completed with whatever supplies campers have available.
- Campers can log on from a laptop, cell phone or tablet
- Register in advance for the class through this link: https://mhm.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYlce2tqzksHNyafkGaCCfvyM3-no0v4YKr
Follow the links above to register and you will receive a confirmation email containing information needed to join the class. Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences.
Our team remains available to help you find ways to stay active and healthy. Have a great summer!